Yoga and Wellness Retreat - 18th-25th November 2018, GOA, India
Discover the forgotten parts of who you are and reclaim your personal power
IntoMeYouSee is a 7-day Yoga and Wellness retreat, a journey which guides everyday people to ignite a renewed, expanded sense of self.
It is here, that we create landscapes of the soul never to be forgotten, This retreat is an invitation to discover your inner divine nature, self-love and empowered action. A place where we say “hell YES" to living vibrantly and say "NO" to those pesky fears that keep us stuck, on auto-pilot and in the land of maybe, and someday.
With daily yoga in the morning and evenings, explore your connection to the body, Co-Active coaching sessions, story telling and guided visualisations will help to transform the thoughts and pictures inside your head and ritual ceremony, sacred medicine (Cacao) and Sound therapy will nurture and heal your soul.,
InToMeYou See brings to you the combined wonder of a personal development experience with a holiday of a lifetime by the beach.
From the moment you arrive, to the moment you leave you are held, supported, inspired and moved towards your greatest expression
Show up exactly where you are, with whatever is going on. Share your fears, dreams, traumas, and desires so that you may be known, seen and celebrated. Come home to your magic, run towards your magnificence and let our programme of discovery light the way.
#Accommodation & Venue
Wake up each day and go to sleep each night in an open air bungalow deep in lush tropical gardens
Shower off the day's adventures beneath the clear starry sky before joining us for dinner where fragrant local ingredients will nourish and awaken your body.
By night, lamps light your way along winding paths to your own private hut, hand-crafted from local sustainable materials.
Relax and unwind on your Indian day-bed or private balcony and if you’re not yet ready for the day to end, come enjoy the sounds of traditional Indian music by the fire-pit with a glass of chai in hand.
Finally, allow the gentle rhythm of the ocean to send you into the best night's sleep for your mind, body and spirit.
This gorgeous eco-retreat sits on acres of land abundant with spiritual energy, wild local flowers and cashew trees. Its raw natural beauty encourages stillness and joy within you.
An eco-swimming pool rests amidst lush greeneryand to cap it all off, we are a mere 15 min walk through the local village of Ashvem Wado to the white sandy beaches of Goa’s exotic coastline
Banyan Tree Yoga is a rich healing place which opens all the senses and year on year it wins awards for service, ambience and commitment to creating a little piece of heaven here on earth.
We look forward to welcoming you and sharing its wonders with you.
Hear first hand reviews from the mouths of others, check out their Trip Advisor page
Early Bird Tickets: £750.00 per person (limited availability)
General Admission Tickets: £830.00 per person,
What's not incuded:
* Flights to India
* Travel Insurance
* Other activities
*Payment in instalments can be arranged
* Detailed Schedule available on booking
* This retreat is for people of all shapes, all sizes, and you don't have to bend your body like a contortionist to feel at ease here. We invite you to be yourself, come from the heart and revel in all that you are.
* Pictures, more details and community can be found over on our Facebook Event page
* 7 nights Eco-accommodation (single and sharing options available)
* Healthy balanced Vegetarian food freshly & lovingly prepared
* Airport Transfers (from/to Dabolim airport Goa)
* 2 x 1hr Transformational Life Coaching Sessions (1 in-country & 1 on return home)
* 2 x daily Yoga practice (all levels welcome, evening Yoga Nidra)
* New Moon Manifestation & Fire Ceremony Release
* Guided meditations & self-discovery exercises
* Cacao ceremony
* Complimentary 1 hour Massage
* Trip to Apora Night Market
This retreat is for you if:
- You're on a journey to awakening your most authentic, impactful, expressive self.
- You're seeking to learn practical, holistic tools & techniques to manage the challenges of life & relationships.
- You're looking for a more integrated, purposeful and inspired way of living.
- You're on the road to burnout and in need of a break from anxiety and overwhelm
- You're on autopilot and struggling to feel passionate about anything esp. your career
- You're fed up of playing second fiddle to everyone else needs and looking to be number 1 for a change.
On this retreat you can expect to walk away with new practical and sustainable tools &techniques as well as insights and shifts and a deep knowing of who you want to be and what you long to create in the year to come.
# Sample Schedule
- Early morning meditation and Yoga
- Healthy nourishing breakfast
- 1:1 Coaching session
- Afternoon at leisure (Journalling, Rest, Beach, Massage)
- Early Evening Restorative Yoga
- Dinner followed by cleansing tea
- Evening Gathering (guided ceremony/ritual/meditation)
Amanda is a CTI trained Co-Active transformational life coach, facilitator and Reiki Practitioner who teaches practical, yet soulful ways to find fulfillment and leadership in life. In the last 12 months, Amanda has spent much of her time honing her skills in the field of holistic wellness having been on her own personal journey with Breast Cancer. Amanda flicks the switch on comfort, control strategies and emotion evasion so that you can step into your power and enter a truly inspiring, loving and authentic future.
Tara is a certified 700hr Yoga Teacher, Writer and Cacaoista passionate in sharing true yoga that dissolves the individual into their essence nature by continually pointing towards the heart and thus; freedom. Tara has spent time in nature, monasteries and ashrams bringing focus to her practice and more recently integrating it’s magic into everyday practices, harnessing the power of discernment from her own heart to those she interacts with directly or indirectly, focusing on that which aligns with each individuals personal truth on a daily basis.
Banyan Tree Yoga
Annu & Chinu, are founders & co-owners of Banyan Tree Yoga, an award-winning small eco-retreat abundant with spiritual energy tucked away in the Goan wilderness. Handcrafted huts made from local sustainable materials, lush and beautifully maintained gardens alongside home-made food sourced from local farmers and lovingly prepared. All this, only a short walk from idyllic Goan beaches of Ashvem and Mandrem.
Email us and book/ask a question
Photographs on this page are a mix of our own personal snapshots and those of friend and photographer Annabel Osborne @annabel_osborne