Yoga and Wellness Retreat - 18th-25th November 2018, GOA, India
Discover the forgotten parts of who you are and reclaim your personal power
#IntoMeYouSee is a journey for the courageous and willing, those who wish to find a renewed sense of trust and belief in who they are and what they can do in this world.
- Invite more joy, tranquility and meaningful space into your life
- Enhance your health and wellbeing, take time away from it all to re-balance and re-energise
- Step beyond fear and procrastination through inner enquiry, self-acceptance and deepening of your yoga practice
- Connect with a new tribe of people, be inspired and nourished body, mind and soul
This retreat is for you if:
- You thought by now you'd have more self-belief and a sense of direction in life.
- Letting go of feeling responsible for everyone around you right and making yourself number one feels alien.
- You're at burnout point in your job or personal life and are looking to bounce back from fear of rejection, shame and low self esteem.
- You're on autopilot, life has hijacked you and you're struggling to feel passionate about anything.
- Life feels out of balance and leaves you feeling like a fraud in your own skin.
- The conversations you have with yourself are limiting, hurtful and you want a better relationship with yourself
- You're tired of leaning in less and less to your feminine energy in a very masculine world and want to reconnect with the softer side to you.
On this retreat you can expect to walk away with new practical and sustainable tools &techniques as well as insights and shifts and a deep knowing of who you want to be and what you long to create in the year to come.
First 5 bookings: £750.00 per person /all other bookings £830.00 per person,
Optional activities incl. - South Indian cookery class, visit to night market and drum circle all organised at an additional cost.
*Payment in instalments can be arranged
* Detailed Schedule available on booking
* Beginners to Yoga are welcome
* Pictures, more details and community can be found over on our Facebook Event page
Included in the price:
* Eco-accommodation (single and sharing options available)
* Healthy balanced Vegetarian food freshly & lovingly prepared
* Airport Transfers (from/to Dabolim airport Goa)
* 2 Transformational Life Coaching Sessions (1 in-country & 1 on return home)
* 2 x daily Yoga practice (all levels welcome, evening Yoga Nidra)
* New Moon & Fire Ceremony
* Guided meditations & self-discovery exercises
* Cacao ceremony
* Complimentary 1 hour Massage
Wake up each day and go to sleep each night in an open air bungalow deep in lush tropical gardens
We are holding this magical 7-day retreat in beautiful North Goa, a place that resonates deeply in Amanda's heart. Goa is a unique melting pot of cultures and spirituality with lush landscapes and a relaxed pace of life.
Banyan Tree Yoga, the setting for our retreat is a rich healing place which opens all the senses. Wake up each morning to the sounds of nature all around you, shower off the day's adventures beneath the clear starry sky and allow the gentle rhythm of the ocean to send you into the best night's sleep in a long time. Banyan Tree Yoga never disappoints. It was here Amanda first healed herself following the death of her father and a traumatic burnout at work. She very much found her second home and family in the wonderful retreat of Banyan Tree Yoga and it's not luck that year on year it wins awards for the service, ambience and commitment to creating a little piece of heaven right here on earth.
We look forward to welcoming you and sharing its wonders with you.
Hear first hand reviews from the mouths of others, check out their Trip Advisor page
- Early morning meditation and Yoga
- Healthy nourishing breakfast
- 1:1 Coaching session
- Afternoon at leisure (Journalling, Rest, Beach, Massage)
- Early Evening Restorative Yoga
- Dinner followed by cleansing tea
- Evening Gathering (guided ceremony/ritual/meditation)
Amanda is a CTI trained Co-Active transformational life coach, facilitator and Reiki Practitioner who teaches practical, yet soulful ways to find fulfillment and leadership in life. In the last 12 months, Amanda has spent much of her time honing her skills in the field of holistic wellness having been on her own personal journey with Breast Cancer. Amanda flicks the switch on comfort, control strategies and emotion evasion so that you can step into your power and enter a truly inspiring, loving and authentic future.
Tara is a certified 500hr Yoga Teacher, Writer and Cacaoista passionate in sharing true yoga that dissolves the individual into their essence nature by continually pointing towards the heart and thus; freedom. Tara has spent time in nature, monasteries and ashrams bringing focus to her practice and more recently integrating it’s magic into everyday practices, harnessing the power of discernment from her own heart to those she interacts with directly or indirectly, focusing on that which aligns with each individuals personal truth on a daily basis.
Banyan Tree Yoga
Annu & Chinu, are founders & co-owners of Banyan Tree Yoga, an award-winning small eco-retreat abundant with spiritual energy tucked away in the Goan wilderness. Handcrafted huts made from local sustainable materials, lush and beautifully maintained gardens alongside home-made food sourced from local farmers and lovingly prepared. All this, only a short walk from idyllic Goan beaches of Ashvem and Mandrem.
Email us and book/ask a question
Photographs on this page are a mix of our own personal snapshots and those of friend and photographer Annabel Osborne @annabel_osborne