My passion is to help young creative women move beyond the demons inside their head that keep them stuck or playing small.
Working with me is all about discovering opportunities in the unknown, creating space in your head to enjoy the moments that matter, learning to trust your intuition and the big decisions, making real change happen by being present in your discomfort zone.
Sessions are intended to provoke deep reflection and give you concrete practical tools to set a new course for how you want to live.
I work with
- Women who want to connect their corporate and spiritual self without feeling like a fraud.
- Women looking for confidence, success and money without losing their soul.
- Women who yearn to step away from the performance and pretence of their 9-5 job so that they can find their sense of purpose without going broke.
- Women who need to move beyond apathetic, dull living to a life full of feeling and adventure without losing balance.
- Women who need to let go of past trauma (e.g. bullying, depression, failed relationships, illnesses) without years of therapy.
How it works?
Coaching is a powerful journey and evoking transformation ultimately comes down to commitment to the process. On average, clients work with me from 3-6 months but it can be less or more.
My coaching is holistic which means we work with what shows up, whether it is personal issues of life balance, relationships, business successes or general conditions in your life. Each session is 1 hour, online or face to face (depending on your location). There are 2 sessions per month with unlimited email support in between. Payment is monthly and in advance.
We kick off with a discovery session where we dive deep into your story. Your relationship to yourself, your roots, your needs, beliefs and expectations from life. Crucial to the success of all coaching is finding out what makes you tick..
*Coaching is like anything in life, you have to find the right fit for you. If after an initial consultation the match isn’t right between coach and client or coaching just isn’t for you, there is no obligation to continue